AHD (Analog High Definition) is a newly developed solution for transmitting full HD digital video in a surveillance system. The core concept of AHD is to deliver high definition video using digital TV (DTV) transmission. With AHD, high definition digital video can be transmitted easily over coaxial cables, twisted pairs, or simply over the air. Multiple 1080p30 and 1080p60 video streams can be easily transmitted using AHD over a single 5C2V/RG6 cable up to a length of 1000 meters without any repeater ( Up to 500 meters in case of 3C2V/RG59 ).
In the world of analog TV, The composite video baseband signal (CVBS) is the most commonly used signal format. Its popularity, ease of use, and robustness have made it an integral part of our lives. CVBS is in fact a de facto signal standard for analog video surveillance systems. As we bid farewell to analog TV with worldwide analog switch-off (ASO) and move on to the age of digital TV, digital technologies, such as DVB-T, ISDB-T, and ATSC, became popular and indispensable much like CVBS in the analog age. AHD leverages the extremely robust AV transmission capability of DTV to easily and seamlessly upgrade an analog cctv surveillance system to digital full HD. It is expected AHD to become a de facto standard for digital video surveillance systems in the future.
As the industry moves from standard definition to high definition, how can we ensure the whole surveillance system not only satisfies the resolution requirement, but also the total cost?
Super Video Technology presents Analog High Definition(AHD) technology to the market. AHD is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard, allowing long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost to meet the requirements for a complex and large installation.
How AHD can be beneficial to us?
• Upgraded to analog HD seamlessly with Low-cost and simple installation value-added solution. Go after the conventional analog system topology and give a full consideration to users operation habit.
• Megapixel & uncompressed image quality.
• Long range & non-latency reliable video transmission without additions of relay devices.
• Strong anti-interference capability & solid interface protection. Free of high-frequent electromagnetic radiation; constant signal transmission and display without problems as frame drop and lock loss occurred.
• An open analog HD transmission system established and evolved industry chain developed to sustainably improve the technical standard.
|Resolution||Full HD 3.0Mega 19201080Pixel|
|Image Sensor||1/3" Sony IMX291|
|Video Standard||Follow AHD and CVBS Standard|
|Video Output||1CH AHD HD/CVBS Standard Singal Output(Switchable)|
|Max Transmission Distance||Common 75-3 Cable can be up to 500m|
|HD 3MP Lens size||Zoom 2.8mm~12mm|
|Minimum Illumination||0.001LUX/F1.2(Led on)|
|LED||36PCS Array led|
|White Balance||Auto White Balance|
1>>This is a Full HD AHD 1920P Camera ,Work Must use 1080P Recording Format AHD DVR !! If NO USE 1080P Record AHD DVR, AHD Camera Not Work .
2>>You Can't use 720P "AHD-M" Record AHD DVR and Common DVR ,the AHD Camera it Not Work!!!
3>>Camera Work Can only use 1080P Record AHD DVR!!! AHD-H System or AHDN-1080N System. !!!!
If you need 1080P Record AHD DVR, please buy the follow one:
AHD Camera Work Connection Diagram: